Career Coaching Skills - Advanced Training
Certificate in CAREER COACHING - Advanced Training
This powerful and unique 3 day training programme is designed for those who have completed a coach training course. It is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career coaching skills and acquire effective, proven career coaching tools.
This workshop will enable you to develop your career management skills and knowledge through practical and experiential methods.
A course manual is provided as part of the training.
WHO IS THE COURSE AIMED AT?
· Qualified coaches who wish to add Career Coaching to their range of coaching services and work with both individuals and groups in career management, career coaching, personal development or outplacement interventions.
Qualified coaches who want to use career coaching knowledge and expertise to manage their own careers.
The successful participants will be equipped to:-
· have greater confidence as a coach in the role of supporting others through their career decisions
· deliver a comprehensive and powerful career coaching experience for individuals and groups
· apply a range of career coaching tools to help others to discover career options which match their true talents, skills and motivators
· apply a range of career management tools to help others apply a focused and planned strategy to achieve their target work
· understand the different types of psychometric and ability testing used in career management and selection
· have insight and tools to effectively manage one’s own career path
The course includes the following:
· career coaching as opposed to career guidance
· comprehensive career coaching toolkit developed by Eoin McCabe over the past 13 years
· career path options and qualification requirements
· career coaching for redundant/retrenched employees
· CPD decisions for both young and mature learners
· Understanding how competencies are used in the workplace
· competency based interviewing
· designing a professional 21st century CV and cover letter
· the power of networking
· understanding and maximizing the services of employment agencies/job boards
· LinkedIn profiling
· negotiation skills
PRE AND FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
This comprehensive program requires a small amount of pre-course work; includes a one hour follow up mentoring support consultation – either face to face or through Skype.
There will also be a range of follow up specific modules available to facilitate more in-depth knowledge and skill development.
The next training is July 12th - 14th (Friday to Sunday; 10am to 5pm each day)
Venue - Carlton Dublin Airport Hotel www.carltondublinairport.com
Cost - €495
Download the course brochure and applicaiton form from the left panel above to book a place on this programme.
Jackie Howell MCIPD is an NLP master practitioner, qualified coach, management trainer and human resource consultant. She specialises in career and executive coaching, talent management, recruitment strategy and outplacement. She partners with individuals internationally from industry, business and education to help them discover new directions and meet widely varying career goals. With a successful career background in HR which included head of recruitment for KPMG Consulting UK, Jackie now provides a range of HR management services for business. Her industry experience includes consulting, financial services, retail, manufacturing, travel, real estate, health service, and third level education. She is passionate about continuous learning and is currently studying for an ICF accredited Consciousness Coaching qualification in Cape Town. Jackie is certified for a variety of psychometric and occupational assessment tools, including, a broad range of Saville and Holdsworth products, Thomas International (DISC) and Emotional Intelligence. Jackie’s wealth of experience combined with her practical and positive approach will ensure you leave the workshop with invaluable career management skills. Jackie is owner/director of Cape Consulting.
What clients and graduates have to say about the Irish Lifecoach Institute